Thursday, January 25, 2007

Grumpyness, part II

Cramps for three days straight = teeth grinding in sleep = massive headache = achesy NEEDING her dose of 'bucks = no more money = no new clothes = UGH.


I also realised that I completely forgot about one of my assignments, which gets me thinking that maybe, just maybe, I won't be done with all my work before Saturday. Which means I'm not going to have as much fun at the match.


I'm a cranky little girl this morning. That coffee better be big and bold.

BUT, I hate to be a whiny bitch, and I'm trying really hard this year not to let all the negativity pull me down with it, so here's a happy note: Ugly Betty really does make me happy. I couldn't say why exactly it's so good, because for the most part it's just like any other sitcom, with a pinch of that Desperate Housewives melodrama behind the scenes sort of mystery thing going on. But it's done well, and it makes me laugh, and that's all that matters to me anyway. Also, the halloween episode left me feeling warm and fuzzy in my tummy.

I've also started watching Heroes, something I wanted to watch anyway, because Milo Ventimiglia is in it, and I quite liked him in Gilmore Girls, so when Mickey told Jeremy and I that we should watch it, I did. And I like it. I've only watched the first episode so far, but it's good. I like it.

So yay. Some couch potato goodness to cheer me up. Hopefully.

No comments: