Friday, April 06, 2007

Of things I bet you didn't know

Every time the weekend rolls around, my feet start itching to be squished into painful but oh so gorgeous shoes and taken out dancing. 3 weeks till my semester ends bitches, and then I'm going to have a long fun filled week before settling down into boredom for the next 3 months.

I just ditched Swine on MSN. She was about to start a drunken conversation with me, but luckily for me I have to get dressed for Friday Night Dinner, so I had an escape route.

Reason #72653839 why I'm so glad I have cool parents:
pooofta said:
o shit moms iming me
i have to remember to cleverly avoid
She wants to make babies with the dad from My Family. I want to make babies with the son. Does that mean my kids would call her gramma?


Random musings while at Starbucks "studying":

A funny thing happened today. A stranger spoke to me, saw no reason to ask someone else. Maybe I'm not as fiercefromkeepingitin as I used to be, after all.

I love watching grown men eat ice cream with a kind of silent bliss radiating outward. It's like a gentle reminder that as much as you've ignored it, the child inside of you probably hasn't died yet.

If the NBF won't say it, I'll take it from Axl Rose instead.
That last part would stem from listening to Don't Cry like 300 gabillion times on repeat the past week.

Reason #27 why I love Friendster:
  • You never know what you'll find. In front you have kitty, then you have two random pleasantly nonhomophobic young men, then you have Snoopy who.. well.. never mind, let's not discuss the girlfriends' dirty little secrets in public... and then behind him, you have... *drumroll* My ass! That was the night I spent an abnormally large amount of time sitting on a staircase, and was greatly amused by Smelly's bulimic tendencies. Also, for the benefit of BB, that's the night I met your fiance to be, and his deceptively attractive rich friend.

Yeah really, that's about it for now. Weird. I was sure I had shit to prattle on about. I guess I'm just in a lazy public holiday kinda mood. I spent all day lounging around just reading a nerdy fantasy novel. My plans for my holidays involve either signing up for WoW or getting a job so I can indulge in guilt-free shopping in the land of Oz.

1 comment:

Mel Jane said...

and that was so from bhangra party lah.. was wondering why the colour was so familiar.. remember those horribly cold, yet yummy tray of wedges..