Tuesday, November 14, 2006

doof is a greedy pig.


Sillycow and I gave each other our birthday presents early this year. He got a lift home and van houten raisinettes and chicken tenders from BK, and I got counselling and love. And then on my way back I got my 3rd coffee on the week. I'm only averaging 1.4 cups a day now! Maybe I'll actually not go bankrupt before my folks get back. Gosh I miss them.

I was going to say something else, but now I can't remember. That's been happening a lot lately.

Oh yeah. I broke a mirror tonight. Fucksadoodles. I did toss some salt over my left shoulder during lunch, per advise of Mister Doofle Doodles, so hopefully it all balances out some.

Starbuuuucks with HanaWana (who now reads my blog, HALLO!) tomorrow, yay yay yay. That is, after another day of studying. 6 more chapters and 4 modules to go. Tralala. Lala.

No comments: