Wednesday, November 15, 2006

there is no denying






Woke up this morning to the sight of all the furniture in the living room being squeezed onto the carpet, the dining room chairs squashed into the passageway, and the entire expanse of marble flooring completely bare. And I probably wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't walked into every single one of those 6 chairs while trying to make my way to the loo.

There really is no denying it. My house is a bizarro-magnet.

Also, I find it extremely apt that I also woke up with this song in my head today:

Whigfield - When I Think Of You

When I think of you (x3)
I need your body tonight

I got me feelings and now it is part of me
You got me reeling, right into the heart of me,
Don't keep me waiting, cos I need your body tonight

I got me thinking, my life it was ending
and when I was sinking, I found me a friend
And now you've got me singing I need you inside me tonight
Ohhhh

When I think of you, I feel like flying
Like a dream come true
Not cos I'm dying
When I think of you
I need your body tonight
Ohhh

With your affection, my life ain't the same
Cos it's like ressurection, I'm calling your name
And you're close to perfection
And I need your body tonight

I got me thinking, my life it was ending
and when I was sinking, I found me a friend
And now you've got me singing I need you inside me tonight
Ohhhh

When I think of you, I feel like flying
Like a dream come true
Not cos I'm dying
When I think of you
I need your body tonight
Ohhh

I've been asked to spread the word. So ladies, if you're interested in a tall, sexy, extremely talented young man, let me know and I'll hook you up. And yes, I am most certainly talking about bedroom skills here.

Off to school for achesy. After some coffee of course. And hopefully without walking into anymore precariously placed furniture.

No comments: