Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Of nothing in particular

The non-straws that are supposed to be stirrers which many people, myself included, insist on using to sip their blazing hot tasty orgasmic coffee from, require skill. There's a method to it, which involves using your tongue in unnatural ways, to derive extremely satisfactory results.

Mmmm, coffee.

I finally figured out how to get to th art museum. Except the only route I know requires first driving to town, and then coming back towards home. I'm pretty sure there's a more direct route, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Since Hana's probably spending quality time with her moms tomorrow, maybe I'll try and figure it out. Probably not, cos I'll want to hang out with my sissypoo before she heads off to KL for her lit festival, but maybe.

Speaking of family, mine is nuts. For reals. Last night the mom, the sister and I went to Parkway, where there was a pillow sale going on. My mom's got issues with her pillows, so she was trying them out......

While standing next to the display. She put her head down on it while standing. It was.... amusing. Now you know where I get the kookyness from.

Also, before that my sister and I got into an argument about whether or not SilverFish Books was a good name for a bookstore. I said it was all about the irony, and she wasn't living up to her status as a poet by not spotting that. She just wasn't amused. Hmph.

The girl who makes me wish I were lesbian. She's psycho. For reals.

My wifey. (p.s. This is the picture I was talking about in my Papi review post) HEY BUTTZ, WHAT'S THE HAPS?!

What I feel like doing everytime I study. I told you Banana takes the best pictures of me.

Okay, okay I really should get on with my essay. I have no idea how I'm going to fit two points and a conclusion into a page and a half, but it's about time I started trying. Let me leave you with the lyrics to a song I was listening to in my car today, which made me think about my boobs and resulted in me laughing like a maniac to myself. Motorists of Singapore, if you saw a curly wopped young lady in a white Sportage behaving a little oddly.... pay no heed. It was nothing.

Bob Marley - My Cup

My cup is running over
I don't know what to do
My cup is running over
I don't know what to do

No I don't know [no I don't know] no I don't know
[No I don't know] Yes I've got to cry, cry, cry
People let me cry, cry, cry
Said I fell a little bit better [cry, cry, cry]
If only I got to cry, cry, cry

Now that I, lost you
I've lost the best friend
That I ever knew
Now that I, realize
It makes me [makes me] it makes me [makes me]
So mad, tell you, my cup, running over

I don't know what to do
My cup is running over
I don't know what to do
No I don't know [no I don't know] no I don't know
[No I don't know] Yes I've got to cry, cry, cry

People let me [cry, cry, cry]
[Cry, cry, cry]
[Cry, cry, cry]

Now that I, lost you
I've lost the best friend that I ever knew
Now that I, realize
It makes me [makes me] it makes me [makes me]
So mad, tell you my cup, cup, is running over baby
And I don't know what to, don't know what to do yeah

Tell you my cup, running over
And I don't know, don't know, don't know what to do
Eh No I don't know [no I don't know] no I don't know
[No I don't know] Yes I've got to cry, cry, cry

People let me [cry, cry, cry]
I'll feel a little bit better [cry, cry, cry]
But I got [feel like crying] [cry, cry, cry]
Ooh yeah [feel like crying] [cry, cry, cry]
Ooh yeah [feel like crying] cry, cry, cry [feel like crying]
Cry, cry
EDIT: I just wrote Banana a poem on MSN, because she was accusing me of being a freak in the sack, while she's supposed to be paying attention to lecture at that. Since I'm all about sharing, here you go:

achesy says (2:51 PM):
hah!
Fine!
I tell you la
since you won't judge me
I love to do it nasty
with whips and chains
handcuffs and leather
no lace for me, oh no
I like it rough baby, I like it good
Spank me tease me love me nasty
candle wax baby, it's all just starting
(feel honoured, I'm writing a poem just for you)

No comments: