Sunday, March 25, 2007

Of what weekends should be made of

I have beautiful nails, because my sister took me for a manicure and pedicure.

I have beautiful new bras, because my mom took me shopping. There's one in particular that supposedly looks awesome on me, because my mom and all the shop assistants started gushing when they saw me. Yes, they all saw me in my bra. And gushed. A lot. I'll let you know if it has the same effect on other people.

I would replace "other people" with "the boy", but I'm pissed off with his lack of ability to make time for me. I am this close to cheating on his ass again, but MizzBanana makes a good voice of conscience.

I had a pretzel and lots of ice cream, and I'm meeting the Banana Beb at Siglap later, to "study" over coffee. This is what weekends should be like - lots of r&r, pampering yourself, and good company.

And John Mayer's Slow Dancing in a Burning Room on repeat all day. Damn Y2K weekend on Class 95. The music isn't too bad, but I miss my 80's weekend dreadfully.

No comments: