Thursday, March 29, 2007

Of rambles about the rain by the river

I have a song stuck in my head that I only know the melody to. When Banana Girl is done bitching at people online maybe I'll ask her if she recognises it.

Thank God for the rain today. If it weren't for the weather I'm pretty sure I would've sat down on the roadside and bawled my eyes out from the sheer frustration of everything.

I splashed in puddles. It's been a long time since I did that.

I also didn't stop myself from being bitchy. I think I've had it up to here for too long.

I really don't know what to say. I don't even know where to begin.

Hana's story about what I said/did in the toilet at the J block made me smile. I think if I were two people, we'd be friends with each other for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you actually used my name! WOW. Achievement, a date to note in history.

- Hana

nesarcy said...

CRAP I did, didn't I? I can't believe I slipped up =(