Saturday, March 03, 2007

Of soul hitting my soul

This is why I was hunting for Jill Scott's albums today when I was out with doof. So Lupe Fiasco looks slightly odd with his capering about, but if you don't watch, and just listen... Well I certainly understand why so many people want a copy of this version of the song. It's an amazing rendition.

I had a really good time out today, being a total Cafe Girl, but now I'm home and faced with the prospect of lots of school stuff, so I'm a tad blue. I'm looking forward to the holidays so much, you have no idea.

I wish someone understood just how much I really hate school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha hey fellow jillophile...

let's take a long walk, around the park, after dark, find a spot, for us to spark, conversation, verbal elation, stimulation, share our situation, temptation, education, relaxation...

the rest is for after you have heard e shit i'll be burning fer ya!