Sunday, March 11, 2007

Of tittilating teasers

I spent last night in bed in a hotel suite with 4 lovely young ladies. And I'm blissfully happy today because it's turning out to be an awesome weekend. When I get pictures from Farah I'll share.

Also, I got to be Darth Maul in Star Wars Monopoly, w00t! And Tim passed me my cds, w00t w00t! And the girls and I actually carried on an intellectual conversation, triple quadruple woopee type w00t!!

I stole hotel toiletries for the first time in my life because I was intrigued by the bottles. Again, photos to come (if I remember).

We're already making plans for a holiday in December. Teehee.

I'm most amused that both doof and banana remember the poem I'm talking about. This is why I love you guys so damned much. BIG HUG. Snigger.

Time to go listen to some Jill Scott and watch cricket and read cheesy fantasy novels. Mmm glorious deadline free weekends!

No comments: